By GORDON DICKSON
North Texas Tollway Authority officials say they overstated their assets by $105.5 million in a report late last year, an accounting error that could affect the agency’s financial health.
However, officials with the Plano-based agency say they’ve taken steps to prevent such a mistake in the future. The agency is joining with the Texas Transportation Department to build the Southwest Parkway toll road in Fort Worth this year.
Fort Worth Real Estate
- Fort Worth high school to debut innovative energy ...
- Great city key to developing Fort Worth tourism
- February existing home sales rise by 5.1 percent
- Stocks jump on bank plan, rise in home sales
- Accounting mistake may cost North Texas Tollway Au...
- Fort Worth Neighborhoods | TCU Area
- Fort Worth rated among healthiest housing areas
- Tarrant's top elected leaders cool toward casino l...
- ▼ March (8)
- ► 2008 (24)