Fort Worth is one of the healthiest metropolitan areas for housing in the country, according to Builder magazine, in conjunction with Hanley Wood Market Intelligence.
Fort Worth ranks third on the list of Healthiest Housing Markets for 2009, after Houston (No. 1) and Austin (No. 2). The study looked at the housing markets in 75 metro areas. In all, five metro areas in Texas made the survey’s top 15 — all at the top. San Antonio was No. 4 and Dallas No. 5.
"When the housing market stages its official recovery, the markets listed on the following pages are likely to lead the parade," according to the Builder magazine article by Boyce Thompson posted this month.
Fort Worth Real Estate
- Fort Worth high school to debut innovative energy ...
- Great city key to developing Fort Worth tourism
- February existing home sales rise by 5.1 percent
- Stocks jump on bank plan, rise in home sales
- Accounting mistake may cost North Texas Tollway Au...
- Fort Worth Neighborhoods | TCU Area
- Fort Worth rated among healthiest housing areas
- Tarrant's top elected leaders cool toward casino l...
- ▼ March (8)
- ► 2008 (24)