March 23, 2009
By ALAN ZIBEL, AP Real Estate Writer
WASHINGTON – Sales of previously occupied homes jumped unexpectedly in February by the largest amount in nearly six years as first-time buyers took advantage of deep discounts on foreclosures and other distressed properties.
Economists said sales, while still at levels not seen since 1997, may finally be coming back to life after declining sharply following the stock market plunge last autumn.
Read Full Story
Fort Worth Southlake Texas Homes For Sale
Fort Worth Real Estate
- Fort Worth high school to debut innovative energy ...
- Great city key to developing Fort Worth tourism
- February existing home sales rise by 5.1 percent
- Stocks jump on bank plan, rise in home sales
- Accounting mistake may cost North Texas Tollway Au...
- Fort Worth Neighborhoods | TCU Area
- Fort Worth rated among healthiest housing areas
- Tarrant's top elected leaders cool toward casino l...
- ▼ March (8)
- ► 2008 (24)