By ANTHONY SPANGLER May. 16, 2009
FORT WORTH — A reeling economy plus rising foreclosures plus a faltering housing market equals higher home values.
Sound like fuzzy math?
Thousands of property owners in Tarrant County may be asking that question. Roughly the same number of homeowners’ values increased as fell, but overall property values rose 4.6 percent in Tarrant County in the past year, according to preliminary data.
Fort Worth Real Estate
- Major Events Put Fort Worth On World Stage
- Dallas, Fort Worth gas prices edge up
- The Road Warrior: Wise County gets $37 million for...
- DFW schools' later closing dates cause headaches
- North Texas will have to rely on state for road fu...
- Rise in Tarrant County property values puzzles som...
- Dallas-area home foreclosure filings jump 31% from...
- Texas state parks to celebrate National Get Outdoo...
- ▼ June (8)
- ► 2008 (24)