(Lake Worth) - Lake Worth officials broke ground on the city’s new multipurpose complex and animal services facility at 7005 Charbonneau Dr. — the new home of the Lake Worth Public Library and the Lake Worth Senior Center. The 14,500-sf center will include facilities to accommodate community or municipal events and will be available for public use.
The $3.47 million facilities, which are estimated to take 270 days to complete, are being funded by a bond issue approved in September 2008.
The center will double the size of the city’s library and the senior center as well as add a new animal services facility, located at 7209 Comanche Tr., which will be constructed two blocks from the multipurpose center.
Fort Worth Real Estate
- Restaurants find Tarrant County to be a hot market...
- Ex-Hicks partner sues over Rangers property sale
- Barnett Shale air study to be released today
- Fort Worth district suspends contract after crash
- Give me land! Multicultural Western museum Fort Wo...
- Remodeled armory will house Fort Worth Police/Gang...
- Dirt flies on $3.47 million Lake Worth city facili...
- Hundreds Line Up To See Joel Osteen In Waxahachie
- FW Seminary Acquires Dead Sea Scroll Fragments
- Powerball Lottery Comes To Texas January 31st
- Storm Moves Through North Texas
- Upgrade ahead for Fort Worth passenger rail line
- North Texans hunker down for an even colder night ...
- ▼ January (13)
- ► 2009 (40)
- ► 2008 (24)