(Fort Worth) - Innovative Developers Inc. in Fort Worth is remodeling the Armory Building at 1289 S. Hemphill St.
The Fort Worth Police Department’s Neighborhood Policing District 2 and Gang Unit will use 18,000 sf of the 27,000-sf building, once home to Niver Western Wear.
The finish-out will provide police with office and conference space, locker rooms and a workout facility. The work is expected to be completed by April 1.
[Fort Worth Star-Telegram]
Fort Worth Real Estate
- Restaurants find Tarrant County to be a hot market...
- Ex-Hicks partner sues over Rangers property sale
- Barnett Shale air study to be released today
- Fort Worth district suspends contract after crash
- Give me land! Multicultural Western museum Fort Wo...
- Remodeled armory will house Fort Worth Police/Gang...
- Dirt flies on $3.47 million Lake Worth city facili...
- Hundreds Line Up To See Joel Osteen In Waxahachie
- FW Seminary Acquires Dead Sea Scroll Fragments
- Powerball Lottery Comes To Texas January 31st
- Storm Moves Through North Texas
- Upgrade ahead for Fort Worth passenger rail line
- North Texans hunker down for an even colder night ...
- ▼ January (13)
- ► 2009 (40)
- ► 2008 (24)